forum.z3x-team

Samsung Tool, Nec Smart Tool, China Editor, Benq Siemens Tool, LG Tool

Z3X FOR FREE !!!

Moderators: igorrkko, mk, NoName®.

Page: 1 2 3 > »

Author Post
Special agent Mulder
Say good story about z3x (why you like/love z3x products) and receive China Editor activation or +10 download files per day for free!!! Nothing else.

Post your stories here as reply.

Requires:
Text: 5-6 lines (50 and more words, english only)
Your name
Your country
Your city
Your SN (if story accepted you receive bonus to this card)
Your bonus type

Action continue until topic opened.

UPD: you can select preffered bonus from this two.
UPD2: Not accepted stories will deleted.
UPD3: Don't ask about any other bonus. Please.
UPD4: Default bonus is China Editor activation (if you don't specify)
« Last edit by fishMD on Sun, 31.Mar.13 18:25. »
Hi, I have been using Z3X box for almost two years. Before discovering Z3X, I was stuck with the incomplete boxes out there. I really like Z3X for the following reasons :
-the Z3X team is always the first in the world to release solutions for new models
-the Z3X box is activation based, that means that once you pay the one time activation fee you can use the service forever. You don't need to buy any credits like with the competitors who even don't have such a great service.
Now that I have Z3X box, I cab fulfill my customers orders faster than with any other box and the box is crazy fast. Another great thing is that the Z3X team recently included a feature that allows you to root Android devices directly without the hassle of looking for tutorials. In one word, Z3X is the best.

My name is Oladodja Gbadamassi
City: Indianapolis

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Sat, 05.Jan.13 22:10. »
Hi I'm from Mexico and I have almost two years of using the buy Z3X since I have not had any problems with it all samsung devices I have come to the business have been repaired or unlocked without any problem, always up to date with updates and new models besides that its Android platform is great, all the boxes I have no doubt Z3X is best.

My name is Antonio Balderas
I'm from Mexico City Durango Lerdo

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Sun, 31.Mar.13 18:22. »
Hey there!. Im Maximino Bernal from Uruguay South America. I was using the z3x box for like two years a go.
Ah been a wonderful experience, I initially cost a bit, it's like everything in life.
Now is my faithful friend, to me she never left alone when I need it most, she is there to help me out of some trouble. At some time I was hours with a phone, but always, always able to solve the problem.
I do not regret anything I buy my z3x box. Thanks team for updates and for being one of the best teams.
Thanks for this proposal, unique and original.
Long live z3x box.

Maximino Bernal
From Montevideo Uruguay.

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Sun, 06.Jan.13 15:43. »
Professional
Hi,
Z3X,
I am a little developer of Mobiles,I like to Flash & Unlock Mobiles,
Two years ago my father bought me a new Samsung Mobile,
After its warranty got over I started to play with my phone [like putting custom FWs, Modding, etc.],
But after some research I found that this type of games can brick my phone.....!!!!
Once I heard name of Z3X in some forum that it can unbrick the phone with special cable [till this date i am using cracked Nokia Software like Phoenix, JAF, CDMA Workshop,DC Unlocker,etc. & Samsung Original Flasher,Free Modem Unlocking Tricks,etc.].Honestly after hearing about Z3X I also tried to search for it's Crack.But I failed. Then I decided to buy Z3X. After that I struggled a lot for re-seller in my country / city. I found them but I confused which box to buy then i posted a new thread here about original Z3X Box [ http://forum.z3x-team.com/topic.php?id=6653 & http://forum.z3x-team.com/topic.php?id=6688 ] but at that time Z3X is going through very critical situation. So Mr. ORANGE MOB helped me to buy Z3X and gave me the correct re-seller details.Now new problem is there - I don't have enough money to buy Z3X...!!! But after some struggle I managed to get money and finally I bought Z3X Box Sam. Edition. [About about 10 - Months Ago..In March 2012] At that time I suffered some problems to install Z3X drivers, so after getting Solution I posted it here.After all things completed a new problem occurs I am unable to Unbrick my phone. So I posted my problem here...But as I told Z3X is going through some critical stage at that time Mr. igorrkko unable to answer all threads but after some times I caught them online and he started to help me in forum [Sorry I forget to tell about my phone model no., It's S5620 Monte]. But that wasn't helped me, so Mr. igorrkko personally helped me in ICQ & help of Team Viewer he shorted out my problem and I came to know that my new cable was faulty so I bought new C3300K cable and my Phone is working Now.
Because we have our own business I know that customer can't wait.At that time every one is shouting that Z3X is dead,Blang left team,etc Bla...Bla...Bla....I know that these all rumors are wrong :evil: :evil: Z3X can't dead because it's already copyrighted for 2001 - 3001 ;) ;) ;) I tried my best to do for Z3X......I guessed that this interval will make movie very excited when Z3X will come it should shut all mouths.....!!! and that becomes true.....!!! :) :)
I guessed that by team's previous updates......

1) No one can believe or give this kind of " First in the World Updates"
2) Continues Support & More than TBs Flash file Collection....For Free with Activation......!!!!!
3) No annual fees / re activation charges.....
4) No more dead phone by any operations....
5) Only Real Solution No Patch / Root, etc.
6) Real Time Live Support / Solution...
7) Inbuilt Cable Info. in Software
8 ) Inbuilt Help Manual For All Operations...
9) Regularly Regular Bomb Updates...
10) In every new update there is some new revolutions...
11) Always Fast Operations...
12) Customer never came back with any complain after repairing with Z3X..
Only comes with new phone to unlock / repair.....
13) Easy to use Software Interface anr newbie / child can run software easily...

What further we need ????

I started by small business with my study and earning some money...with Z3X.
Now I am collecting money for Easy - JTAG by Z3X.... :D :D

Now i will not bore you more,

"East or West Z3X is Best"

Salute Z3X For Their Hard Work :----

User posted image

PS : Now my one dream is remaining that I want to see whole team together like when we saw updates from Mr. blang, we won't see any updates from Mr. mk..... :( :(

NISHITH BHIMANI
INDIA
RAJKOT

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Mon, 07.Jan.13 14:36. »
I like z3x box because it is stable and i have had no problems with it at all with it's user friendly interface this makes it my first choice for Samsung and soon going to purchase the LG Activation for it on the 12th when back in stock.

The easiest flashing tool also makes this box stand out from others with the 1-3 click functions and direct unlock for most supported models meaning we have little work to do when unlocking a phone

I buy and sell phones for a Living and would be stuck without z3x as i unlock phones which also adds value to the final sale price

good luck z3x team

Keith Krager
United Kingdom
Sunderland (North East)

ACCEPTED

Don't Bin it - Fix It :D
« Last edit by fishMD on Sun, 06.Jan.13 17:59. »
I have enjoyed doing business with z3x. I bought some box be four (hidden brand) and it was nonsense, I always get blank mode phones, so a friend asked me to buy z3x . His own works like a charm. Hey i have to tell you this. You are more caring than (hidden brand).I LOVE Z3X.

COUNTEY,CAPE VERDE,CITY,PRAIA,
RUFUS OLOKPA.

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Thu, 10.Jan.13 12:15. »
I like Z3X-Team Because they are the best.
I'm from Tunisia, before I always work with UST-Box 2, jusk'au day I heard of this wonder.
a very nice box with a nice interface.
Full web support. we do not need to look to find the flash files in a other website.
always the first to find the unlock solutions​​.
need to pay each time ther is a new solution.

even now that I live in Germany, I bought a new Z3X-box with a new design.
repay it in one month are purchase price ..

Stay as you are my favorite Team ...
you are the best

Houssem Belazi
Germany
Darmstadt

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Fri, 11.Jan.13 13:31. »
Professional
i am Using z3x and selling since2009,every time good update with Free and fair policy
and easy GUI its make Most useful Box -any Mobile Repairing Lab can't be complete with out z3x:)
many other Samsung Boxes Came and out but z3x still stand with Latest Exclusive Feature

z3x is Great Box

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Thu, 31.Jan.13 9:22. »
Hello
I use the z3x box for 3 years.
I activated the pack LG and Samsung.
I made ​​a lot of unlocks and repair imei and a user happy.
The product is very good and the results are excellent.
I'd like them to be implemented other brands: Nokia, Sony, Motorola etc..
The software is often updated and corrected the bug.
I hope the Empowerment Website Project continues on this path.
The servers are quick to download and software are simple and fast.
Thank you to all the team

Luigi Esposito
San Gavino Monreale
ITALY

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Tue, 05.Feb.13 15:42. »
after searching different alternatives to make Samsung and LG, z3x recommended me. now conducted online codes for zte alcatel blackberry and libero very easy Huawey is my number one tool to do it most of the teams that come to my store. My satisfaction is complete with this machine. I recommend them 100% x100% secure and stable.

alejandro ithurrart
Buenos Aires
Argentina

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Sun, 31.Mar.13 18:27. »
hi!! I 've been using z3x for some years and I can say that it is the best box because it always obtains actualizations, adds new cel phone models and improve these.it has a very good and easy to use GUI and an excellent download server.furthermore I have to mention that z3x was my first box, so i have a special affection to this, until now any other box could overcome that affection. in other words, in my opinion, z3x is the best box and i always choose this.

name: Gustavo Aversente
city: Capilla del Monte, Cordoba

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Thu, 14.Feb.13 8:01. »
This year I started releasing mobile
I'm glad to z3x Elected
This box has solved my problems that others do not
teams have revived the dead and released last gamma samsung!
is highly recommended, also has broad support

PENDING (post Bonus type, name, country, card SN)
« Last edit by fishMD on Sat, 02.Mar.13 19:43. »
I OPEN MY BUSINESS ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO THIS LITTLE BOX IS BEEN GIVING ME EASY MONEY
I JUST BUY AGAIN THE SAME BOX I LITERALLY DESTROY THE OLD ONE OF USE WITH NO STOP
BOX ALREADY EARN ITS VALUE MANY MANY TIMES TO THE POINT THAT IM GOING TO EXTENT MY BUSINESS
REALLY EASY TO USE 100% FUNCTIONAL AND ACCURATE 0% ERROR RATE IN MY CASE
FULL SUPPORT I GLADLY RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE WHO HAS CELLPHONE BUSSINES

MIKE
MEXICO
NOGALES

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Fri, 29.Mar.13 22:48. »
I've been in the wireless industry for over 10 years now and just this last year i decided to open up a cell phone shop. I did plenty of research in different devices that would work best for my unlocking/repair needs. After trying several different devices, i came across the z3x machine. By far hands down the best and first device i turn to for my unlocking/repair needs. Best device with the most updates with additional devices. Easy to use, very accurate! Definitely a device to have!!!!

Mark
US
San Diego

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Fri, 29.Mar.13 22:49. »
i am Using z3x and selling since2009,every time good update with Free and fair policy
and easy GUI its make Most useful Box -any Mobile Repairing Lab can't be complete with out z3x:)
many other Samsung Boxes Came and out but z3x still stand with Latest Exclusive Feature

z3x is Great Box

China Editor or +10 to downloads

Dipendra_9391@yahoo.com

Dipendra_22
nepal
pokhara

PENDING (post card SN)
« Last edit by fishMD on Sun, 31.Mar.13 18:19. »
I like Z3X-Team Because they are the best.
I'm from india, before I always work with UFS3-Box , jusk'au day I heard of this wonder.
a very nice box with a nice interface.
Full web support. we do not need to look to find the flash files in a other website.
always the first to find the unlock solutions​​.
need to pay each time ther is a new solution.

I bought a new Z3X-box with a new design.
repay it in one month are purchase price ..

Stay as you are my favorite Team ...
you are the best

sidheart
India
New delhi

PENDING (post Bonus type, card SN)
« Last edit by fishMD on Sun, 31.Mar.13 18:20. »
I am using z3x box since 2011. i use it because it's verry simple ... z3x team are the best team in the world .
i activated just samsung tools because i haven't a lot of money .
i tried another boxes but i found z3x useful for me .
i made a lot of frimwares , unlock , repair imei but i steel beginner in this domain .
i choose z3x because it's very nice box with a nice interface... thank u team
i'm sorry for my language because i speak only french.
Sofian Com
Algeria-Algiers

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Mon, 24.Jun.13 22:55. »
Hi! I've bought this great box a short time ago, this is my first professional tool, and I am really satisfied with this product.
It's easy to use, intuitive and have all the instructions needed.
It's powerfull, fast and with full support like no other.
Has actualizations all the time.
And finally, the reason for using this tool simply is that suits you need and more than satisfactorily complies with what is expected. I just love it and would not change for any other similar.
Conclusion: 101% Recomendable to buy.

My name is Joel
I'm from Argentina, Córdoba

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Sat, 27.Jul.13 18:06. »
hi all I bought this box early this year its my first box ever bought and I am glad I did very easy to use loads of firmware no need to go eles were to find firmware as its all in the shell perfect and what I love the most about z3x is there constant updats waiting round the corner also one payment for the box and updates are free best box I think by far only have Samsung tool active but hopeing to get lg active soon very easy to simple to use A******

name BRIAN WINTERBURN
FROM UK MANCHESTER

PENDING (post Bonus type, card SN)
I bought this box of 2009 with the activation lg and samsung, this box really helped me in the work. This box has a lot of money for me, this box is very easy to use, whether it is in the process of unlocking, flashing, repair.
I were really loves this box. This box has a lot to give my life as a couple. now after lauching box jtag easy, I also bought it. I know z3x team is a team that is really reliable and professional.
thanks z3x

name: cavella
city​​: bandung

ACCEPTED
hi
z3x is the easiest to use tool for all users
I bought this box of 2010 with the activation lg and samsung
I can not find words to express the simplicity of the software I work with lg tool and microbox but I prefer the Z3X
thank you for the last update and do not forget to ALCATEL MTK phone and ZTE phone, LG tool, and other software.

NAME SIMOU
ALGERIA
CITY BEJAIA

ACCEPTED
Hi

I just used z3Xbox for 3 month, but before I used NSPro, Smart Clip and FireDongle...
Z3xbox is best solution for Unlocking Samsung Device...it's easiest and fastest...

and also, z3xbox team reply faster than other team...

if you buy z3xbox, you can get easy money for ever...^^

if you can search GSM-Forum, you should know why so many people choose z3xbox.
Thanks...

name Jin
form US
city Dallas
Hi Z3x Team

Im a z3x box user since 2012 and I own a couple more devices.
But, since I bought the Z3X Box I'm very, but, very disappointed of the other two boxes i owned.
Z3X is the easiest, fastest and reliable samsung service platform in the market. It is so easy and fast, that I can tell you, the most common issue I have unlocking phones is the drivers....
Thanks to Z3X I can give a reliable and fast solution to customer unlocking and servicing needs.
Z3X is the most and by far the most unlocking box recommended in every GSM forum I've register and People talk a lot of good news and post successful histories on their unlocking adventures.
By the way, Z3X gives members the most and famous <<First in the World>> updates, and Z3x, Thanks so much for putting so much effort.
Guys, unlockers, or any person interested in Z3X, This is by Far the greatest service box in the market. Do not hesitate when adquiring this device..
Z3X congratulations on the development of this great project..KEEP IT UP Z3X......
Thanks........

Name: Angel M.
City: Long Beach

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Wed, 18.Sep.13 10:38. »
Hello everyone.

I am a small Mobile phone repairman and my experience with z3x has been very good in the short time and able to use, easy to use, very fast activation, continuous improvement of soft, firmwares fast to search and download, all ok, but as I said has lasted a short time, the card stopped working and the seller ignores saying it has no guarantee, people like that is not good for anyone.

Name: Josue Diez
City: Bilbao

ACCEPTED
« Last edit by fishMD on Wed, 18.Sep.13 10:41. »

Page: 1 2 3 > »

forum.z3x-team is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software