forum.z3x-team

Samsung Tool, Nec Smart Tool, China Editor, Benq Siemens Tool, LG Tool

N7100 imei repair

Moderators: igorrkko, mk.

Page: 1

Author Post
I know its new and really did not expect it done yet but I was googling around and saw that Octopus is claiming to be able to do it. Just thought I would ask if work is being done it. I am interested in it. I'm hoping it will happen soon since the S3 seems so similar to the Note2.
Samsung and China Editor support
If you have this model, post yours all available contacts here. We try contact you at monday 22.10.2012 and try to solve this problem.
igorrkko wrote
If you have this model, post yours all available contacts here. We try contact you at monday 22.10.2012 and try to solve this problem.

Price for this model in india is 38,000 INR, Approx 700$

& known as samsung note 2
No I don't have one yet. But I just got a line on one for $589 (us) so I purchased it. I will post my contact info once it arrives. I would love to help get this phone supported, especially this early in the release.
Samsung and China Editor support
gedster314 wrote
No I don't have one yet. But I just got a line on one for $589 (us) so I purchased it. I will post my contact info once it arrives. I would love to help get this phone supported, especially this early in the release.

Ok. You can contact me in ICQ or Skype.
igorrkko, I got the N7100.

email me at gedster314@yahoo.com and we can arrange how to go about doing this and any system dumps/images you may need.

I do have Z3X box but no rj45 cables. So if you think I will need one send me a link to where I can get one cheaply...I got mugged by Samsung so funds are little. ;-)

Be a little patient, I'm new to z3x and the GSM side phones, all my phone experience before the note were CDMA.

Now on to rooting the N7100 and backing up the EFS partition.

Page: 1

forum.z3x-team is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software