forum.z3x-team

Samsung Tool, Nec Smart Tool, China Editor, Benq Siemens Tool, LG Tool

New to unlocking, just bought z3x box

Moderators: igorrkko, mk.

Page: 1

Author Post
I've been trying to setup the box drivers on Windows 7 x64 for now many hours and cannot get to make it work.

* I found it totaly unbelievable how there is absolutly no one who can give clear and simple step by step instruction about how to make it work on windows 7 x64 and fix the card problem. There is a lot of drivers file in the z3x installation folder and many people have suggested different download link but it doesnt help anyone because there is no instruction about How to do it.
Im sorry im a little bit frustrated, I just dont understand how is that no one gived instruction. Please I need someone to support me for making it work at least, then Im sure I'll be able to learn the rest by myself.

My skype is: joshwhite377
Email address: hideatech@hotmail.com

I really hope someone can help me as soon as possible, because I dont have much patience trying to fix something that I just dont understand.

Thanks a lot
Professional
Which Drivers you need ? or not working from z3x folder ?

Post screen shot of your Device Manager...!!
Hi and thanks a lot for replying to my post. I have tried to install different drivers so there might be some that is correctly installed already.

I have Windows 7 x64

I dont know how to post an image on this forum.

But in my device manager, it shows:

Other devices:
- PCI Simple Communication Controller (With a yellow triangle and exclamation point)

Ports (COM & LPT):
-Communications Port (COM1)
- ECP Printer Port (LPT1)

Smart cards:
- Identity Device (Microsoft Generic Profile) ((This one im pretty sure Its not the right driver installation))

*Before there was a Smart cards reader section with shows three drivers installed under but now its gone. So I think I might just uninstall z3x and reinstall everything but still I dont think it will work for the card.
Now Samsung Tool doesnt open, its stuck at: "Card not found, waiting for connection..."

Can I chat with you on ICQ or skype with you? I know your clock is reversed but let me know when you may be online. Thanks
I just install the box on my laptop. I had a hard time at first and then I got on Youtube and watched this video. Look up "How to install Z3X Box And unlock demo" The guy has an accent but just watch and follow. Good luck.
Professional
Hideatech wrote
Hi and thanks a lot for replying to my post. I have tried to install different drivers so there might be some that is correctly installed already.

I have Windows 7 x64

I dont know how to post an image on this forum.

But in my device manager, it shows:

Other devices:
- PCI Simple Communication Controller (With a yellow triangle and exclamation point)

Ports (COM & LPT):
-Communications Port (COM1)
- ECP Printer Port (LPT1)

Smart cards:
- Identity Device (Microsoft Generic Profile) ((This one im pretty sure Its not the right driver installation))

*Before there was a Smart cards reader section with shows three drivers installed under but now its gone. So I think I might just uninstall z3x and reinstall everything but still I dont think it will work for the card.
Now Samsung Tool doesnt open, its stuck at: "Card not found, waiting for connection..."

Can I chat with you on ICQ or skype with you? I know your clock is reversed but let me know when you may be online. Thanks

Sure..
From which country you are ?
Im from Canada. I added you on ICQ, my icq account name is Josh White.

Page: 1

forum.z3x-team is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software