forum.z3x-team

Samsung Tool, Nec Smart Tool, China Editor, Benq Siemens Tool, LG Tool

i9000 imei change

Moderators: igorrkko, mk.

Page: 1

Author Post
I bought a galaxy s i9000 from a local dealer, but it turned out that imei number of that phone is blacklisted,so after I put my sim card in and enter the pin the phone tries to connect to the umts network, and it fails. So basically what I have is an expensive brick. The local dealer didn't provide any help, and unfortunately I don't have warranty. I guess there is a reason why the phone was 40% cheaper than in an normal store.

Can I use z3xbox to change imei number of a i9000 to something else? I don't need to repair the imei or get it back to factory setting. I really need just to change it.
The idea is simple. I own a new I5500 with warranty. I would like to simply take the imei number from my I5500 and using z3xbox transfer that number into i9000.
After the procedure, I would throw away my I5500 into trash, but I would have a I9000 with a normal working imei.

Is it possible to change, not repair, but to reiterate once more, to change IMEI number of a Galaxy S i9000 into an arbitrary number I myself choose?

If it is possible, I will order the box from an authorized reseller right away!

P.S. If someone doesn't want to post an answer you can PM me!
Samsung support
Repair IMEI function - ONLY for repair original(damaged) IMEI
mk, thanks for the honest anwser. Look like my i9000 is going to the trash can.
Professional
Sell your phone in another country... Best solution to recover some money...!!!

Page: 1

forum.z3x-team is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software