forum.z3x-team

Samsung Tool, Nec Smart Tool, China Editor, Benq Siemens Tool, LG Tool

kh1200 unlocking and flashing not working

Moderators: andrew_tm, NoName®.

Page: 1

Author Post
Greeting Sir Andrew!

Recently, i just purchased z3x box since i really need it in my everyday living. z3x box have been a very known product here in my place and it has been recorded as a certified box in unlocking and flashing.

So i have decided to purchase it since most of my client have qualcom devices. However, during my first unlock of LG kh1200 it had been disasterous. it completely ruin my reputation towards my client and i really felt embarass when i returned the device to the owner. he felt disappointed since he really did wait and expected to be done.

furthermore, i have been searching for internation and local forums just to find any solution towards solving my problem. And later find out that it has been the problem for everbody else. there have been no records for successful operation for doing unlocking and flashing. all the records say error and unsuccessfull.

And so i was really disappointed, i thought this is the best product for LG phones. To be honest i have some regrets that i bought this tool.

i am writing you so that you could somehow solve the problem. and so regain the trust and satisfaction of your valued clients. thus, this will improve your marketing if you had good feedbacks.

here is the logs for error in unlocking
here's the logs:
Mode: Normal
Model: KW120611
Build version: Apr 25 200718:00:49Aug 14 200611:00:00KW120611
SW Version: KH1200-M6250D-V10h-APR-26-2007-KKR
IMEI: 35420701434010-6
BlueTooth Address: 00:1C:62:173:B0
Flash Name: toshiba_ty90009800aogg
Flash Info: 0990/0020/0200
Elapsed: 0 secs. --> (v.1.9.6)

Start Unlock...
- Unlock stage #1...
- Write data...
Reading timeout, check cable
Error Code: CmdFlashMem1
Elapsed: 8 secs. --> (v.1.9.6)

PS: i am Writing you in a very decent manner and professionally, and so i am expecting a respectful answer. thank you and more power!
Good day Sir Andrew!

I just wanted to update my problem. Hopefully you could give me solutions in the soonest possible time. There are still costumers coming in my shop wanted to unlock there kh1200 and i could not perform the operation with my z3x box.

Please help me sir. Thank you and more power!
Good day Sir Andrew,

its been a week past and i was really waiting for any answer in order to solve my problem. please attend to my problem sir, i badly needed it.
Lg support
I know this problem and working for fix.
andrew_tm wrote
I know this problem and working for fix.

Thanks big boss, ill just wait for it... i hope you will release it soon. more power!
Lg support
please contact to my in icq: 326 970 341 for test fix version :)
Thank you Sir Andrew, Ill just wait for you get online in ICQ.
andrew_tm wrote
please contact to my in icq: 326 970 341 for test fix version :)

Sir Andrew im still waiting for you at ICQ... i havnt been Online
Good day sir andrew, you still havent been on line. i was waiting for you in ICQ, i am available at this times.
Lg support
I not see you in my icq. Post here your icq number.
Here is my ICQ# 630-575-371 and my nickname: Joel Mar Reblora

Page: 1

forum.z3x-team is powered by UseBB 1 Forum Software